Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Multiple Projects...

I have recently found the benefit of working on multiple projects at one time.  I love the "Project That Shall Not Be Named", but when it starts taking a half hour to finish one row because it's so long, it does begin to get boring.  *Gasp!* you say?  "Knitting should never be boring!"  I know!  But sometimes, there's just nothing that can be done about it.  It also feels like you're not really accomplishing anything.  I mean a whole freaking hour of knitting and you only have 2 rows to show for it.  What can you do about it?  At least with multiple projects, I can continue knitting, while switching them around to help alleviate the boredom.  So here's to multiple projects in the works!

Also...I was a productive knitter this morning.  I finished ten rows on a shawl that I started last night and enjoyed a nice cup of tea before heading in to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment