Friday, July 27, 2012

The Pup-Pup

On a totally unrelated note, I just have to rave about Pumpkin Dog Treats for dogs with sensitive stomachs.  I found this recipe on Pinterest and my Sierra, pictured above, loves them.  The treats recipe is incredibly simple.  The only thing my local store didn't carry was the brown rice flour, but it can easily be found at stores like Whole Foods and Central Market.  They make the kitchen smell wonderful, if you like pumpkin that is.  My precious likes to get into things like the cats' litter box and after it's been raining, she likes to "hunt" for toads in the back yard.  These things really irritate her stomach and her hips stiffen up so that she has trouble walking.  We haven't had any toads yet, but it has helped with her "litter raiding parties" that she engages in on occasion. She has also had more energy and is moving better in general.  I highly recommend these if you have some of the same issues with your pups that I have with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment