Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Knitting with Cats...

I used to have a cat, but I didn't start knitting until after she had "left" us.  For years now, I have only had a dog and she generally leaves my knitting alone, though sometimes, she will lay on it if it's long enough.  Recently, we acquired a roommate and her 2 cats.  I was concerned at first because I had heard some "horror" stories about cats and knitting, but for the most part, they leave my projects alone.  I can even leave my knitting on the couch unattended and they will not bother it at all.  But boy, if you are knitting while they are on the couch and they see that yarn move, watch out!  You can see their eyes get huge as they intently stare at the moving yarn, then suddenly BAM!  You've got a cat tangled up in your yarn.  It is kind of funny, but definitely a new experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment