Friday, May 25, 2012

1st Blog

So, I've decided to try out this whole blogging thing.  And since I've decided to learn how to knit, I figured I would write about that.  It has been a little less than a year now since I got the bug up my bum to teach myself how to knit.  I will admit, I haven't been very consistent with it.  Part of that being school as well as work, then as the family knows, the headaches started shortly before that time.  But I have completed one project, I made a scarf for my brother for Christmas.  It turned out well, though it was a bit of a beating since it involved 2 different colors.  But it was great actually finishing a piece.  I'm currently working on another project that I cannot actually discuss at this time because it is a gift for someone.  I'm already through two sets of the pattern and I have started on the third.  I really just thought this might be a good place to write down my experiences so that others who are teaching themselves or are interested in learning, can maybe learn my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment